Wednesday, January 15

Boys’ Basketball:  The 7th grade team will play in Watseka this evening at 5:30.  The bus is set for departure at: 

Volleyball:  Practice beginning at 3:30-5:30. 

Wrestling:  Practice after school today. 

Locker Rocker: Permission slips are due back to the office by Friday. Please return your money and permission slip! 

Scholastic Bowl: Practice is today after school. See you there!  

Student Council: StuCo meeting will be Friday at 7:45 in Mrs. Sawinski’s room. Make sure you bring something to write with, because you’ll be asked to brainstorm some ideas.

Concession Workers:  Attention Students:  If you would like to help with concession stand, please talk to Mrs. Sawinski.  If you help, you will be able to get a Raider Give-Back form to go towards your Raider Reward.  Again, see Mrs. Sawinski. 

Youth Basketball: Forms for Youth Basketball (any 6th grader) are due on Friday, January 24 to the office.  

PE: bring chromebooks to class today.

Homework Club:  Continues Thursday in Mrs. Carley’s Room.

Mark your calendars—-the IWES Carnival will be FRIDAY, MARCH 13 at the Gilman Elementary building from 6:00 to 8:00 pm! Seeking volunteers to help, more info to come!

The Gilman Cub Scouts Pack is assisting ICare animal shelter in Iroquois, IL with donations for supplies  such as paper towels, simple cat or dog toys, laundry detergent, Purina Kitten Chow or money donations for the shelter.  If anyone wishes to help this group, please contact Mrs. Rabideau by January 24th. The scouts will deliver these items to the shelter the following week.    Raider Rewards given for help. Thank you!

Fact of the Day:  Only 8% of the world’s currency is physical money.  The other 92% simply exists on computers. SCARY!!!  

Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday today to Zach Alvarez and Jackson Page!!!  Happy Birthday, gentlemen!!!

LUNCH FOR TODAY:  Meatloaf, corn, apricots, dinner roll, and milk

Thursday: Chicken patty on bun, broccoli, peaches, cinnamon goldfish, and milk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Warning: Illegal string offset 'nospamnx-2' in C:\Apache24\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\nospamnx\nospamnx.php on line 94

Warning: Illegal string offset 'nospamnx-2-value' in C:\Apache24\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\nospamnx\nospamnx.php on line 94

Warning: Illegal string offset 'nospamnx-1' in C:\Apache24\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\nospamnx\nospamnx.php on line 95